Time

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > [Time]

Katy
Site Owner

~ Time ~

Helloo! Katy's speaking 'bout the guild.

Created: 2013-08-12

Max members: 100

Skills: Balanced Physique (lv.5 - Psyhical attack and defense power increase), Concentration (lv.5 - Increase MP recovery when hit the enemy), Hero's Sacrifice (lv.5 - Replenishes HP of nearby allies upon death).

Guild Master: LadyMirai

Administrators: JannaKat, JusticeSpear, Midrandil, Taara, Tradition, Yunosama, Wiolet, xXTsumikiSan

Guild Allies: Salamandra, Magikarp, darksoulguild, Mirai.

So guild is here in Elrios since August 12th, 2013 and as you can tell, it's lv. 15 by now. Possible number of members is 100. Number of members that are currently in the guild, is always changing. Some leave, some join, some get expeld. If you are offline 15 days you would get expeld, unless you inform us that you are going to be absent. Rank in the guild is sorted by this: Veteran - active member, officer - talkative member, administrator - both. There are no rules in the guild, except one - you musn't be mean to other members. Currently we are thinking of guild event. We would like it to be something in sparring (still working on it though). 

People in the guild, are practically as my other family. They are girls and boys around my age, that think similar as me, and I wish they never change. They are all unique. They are pretty talkative sometimes (mostly at weekends) and active too. Also they like to help each other.

More about the guild I will say some other time~

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

March 21, 2014 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katy
Site Owner

Fix: 

Admins: AppleChanmk2, Tradition, ItachiChama, ElfwatcherXx, Taara, JusticeSpear, Wiolet, 

Also, we all welcome Mio (AppleChanmk2) back to our guild ^^. We missed you and we're glad your finaly back!! 

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

April 1, 2014 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katy
Site Owner

Happy Birthday to our guild! It's been one whole year and I think we are holding well ^^

I will edit soon changes that have happened during last time I did. 

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

August 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katy
Site Owner

Well perhaps I am a but late but here are the changes:

Admins:

Fairystory, Taary, CecillaX, Senshii, BluePearl, KureijiSaiko, Saintaara, Hinata5, JusticeSpear, AppleChanmk2

Skills

Guild Allies: darksoulguild, RuneBeatz

Days of expeling changed to 10. So if you are offline more then 10 days and not informed me youll get expeled. If you are offcer, Ill add you as a friend before expling you. And when I see you online Ill get you back if you want. 

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

October 4, 2014 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katy
Site Owner

Recently, we have made a group on Facebook page about our guild. It is gonna be similar to our site, but as for people using Facebook more, it might be more useful. If You want You can add me as a friend there and I will add You into the group.

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/802432776473303/

My Page: https://www.facebook.com/katarinacasic27

Also, I have decided to "Recreate" the guild a bit. In a way to get more talkative and active people. So I have to apologize for expeling lots of veterans... If anyone is willing to get back, just wisper/PM/Add me as friend. [LadyMirai]. This also applies for few of talkative people and my dear friends that arent online for some time pp. LilQueen, Mio, Alex, others... I really wish to add you back as soon as possible.

Thanks~

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

February 8, 2015 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katy
Site Owner

Its been so long since I updated this page, so here it is..

Guild Master: Taary

Administrators: LadyMirai, GuardxDog, GrandOmg, ChaosRuby70, TribalEsper, ChibiAnkie, Aereos, SankaRea4, thundermanqv

New rule - If you take something from the Guild storage that you shouldnt have (as you steal it or dont tell us before you do) you will be demoted.

--

~ Lady of Time ~ 

September 10, 2015 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.